FMG 4.63% $17.32 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-32181

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    So you think we should be taking the advice of a newbie poster whose profile is less than 2 weeks old and quotes he gets his advice from YouTube and obscure news articles. I guess with your infallible charting skills you would have to be at the very least a Decca millionaire who nobly gives their time and knowledge 24/7 on HC so others may profit from their expertise.

Why waste time with us plebs, you need to reach out to that poor sap Andrew who is stupidly sitting on +$1.1 billion of FMG shares and continues to add to his holding. Maybe you need to inform those nearest and dearest to him that they may need to set up a financial conservator over his financial affairs as he is not following the impeccable advice of some random YouTube clip or your advice.

I mean surely a random newbie poster poster like yourself would know more than someone who founded the company and has face to face time with the customers buying iron ore. Pity the poor shareholders who have placed their faith in the company and the man behind it over your excellent, well researched unbiased commentary that only has others interest and not self interest at heart.

Ps Keep up the commentary, its comedy gold.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 25/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.32
Change
-0.840(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.22 $18.27 $17.26 $202.6M 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4600 $17.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.33 396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.