FMG 0.89% $22.28 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-32336

1. 3,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1586
    Excellent info as always Jhunt.

This new Indian strain is even more contagious and deadly the the Amazonian version ( Brazilian ) of Covid.
    I fear to think what happens when the two strains meet up and create an even stronger super strain.

With this new Indian strain lose in PDM I have grave fears for the already decimated poor locals folk of Maranhao and surrounds.

My guess is that within a month this will get a whole lot more difficult to find people to assist with the loading of IO from the Vale owned PDM - such an important port for the Seaborne Iron ore market shipping out almost 200mt pa of IO and one of the only places where the giant Valemax ships can be unloaded.

Frightening stuff indeed.

If the South Australian gov couldn't stop a man from leaving its purpose built quarantine facility and arriving in Melb to unleash hell over a few weeks, can you imagine with the famous Brazilian infrastructure and focus on human life will do to bring an already enfeebled place to its knees....

Since CV has hit Brazil production numbers are no way near what they promised. This is really going to hurt Vale.

I like making a few extra bob for my family, but lives are way more important that money. I hope that they initiate an urgent lockdown for the next month to give themselves a chance.

little doubt this will impact the supply of IO as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.28
Change
-0.200(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $68.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.37 $22.41 $22.21 $21.60M 968.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2761 $22.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.29 8501 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.