FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-32397

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hey all. Love reading most of the posts on here, but lately this focus on whacking (pun intended) JackoWacko seems silly. Everyone is entitled to their own views on the IOP, the factors that move it, and what it means for FMG.

Just because someones views don't agree with yours, appear to you to be baseless, or don't make sense to you, doesn't mean that they are not allowed to express their views. All investors should be taking care to look at why their view, be it bullish or bearish, could be wrong. People disagreeing with your view helps you to do that.

If you don't like what anyone is saying, just ignore them. But don't fill up the chat for everyone else asking them to "provide links" or "show us your source" as if the burden of proof on their view that differs from yours must be provided at all times.

I'm bullish FMG, but am far from 100% that my view will prove correct. And I don't see JackoWacko or anyone else asking me to provide all the proof as to why my bullish view is right.

Stick to the IOP topic, stick to FMG, and have a friendly and thoughtful discussions of all sides of why the prices and values are where they are, and where they may go. The rest is unhelpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.