FMG 0.00% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Ah, had my triple BP 5 years ago. You will come to terms with...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Ah, had my triple BP 5 years ago. You will come to terms with your procedure a day or so prior and be at peace with yourself going into it. You will wake up in a daze and be pain free afterwards and they will force you to do a lot of coughing to get up the Flem. Make sure they give you the proper heart pillow that that you have to clutch close to your chest to minimize the pain every time you cough which you will be doing plenty of. If you have private health cover take advantage of it and book in a couple of weeks in rehab to help you and your family. It will speed up your recovery and you wont be as much of a burden when you get back home. It all looks daunting but science has come along way and its all very routine nowadays.

Push yourself to do whatever exercise they ask of you but if you feel you are overdoing it back off. You will find as sore and tired that you are, every day will get you back to where you once were. Most of time you will actually feel even better as you are going to have extra plumbing courtesy of your procedure and have more spark and energy than what you had previously.

All the best mate and take some well deserved time off the forum and concentrate on your recovery and some me time. See you back here when you are back on your feet again.

Cheers Smuglex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.47 $20.68 $20.28 $96.30M 4.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.35 20500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.