FMG 1.43% $22.04 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-33892

1. 2,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    After sending a reminding message to my inquiry to InvestSMART Support for explanation of their recent recommendation, I have just received their response:

Thank you for your email. Please see response to your email below from Gaurav Sodhi.

Hi, I'm the analyst on Fortescue so hope you dont mind me stepping in for Nathan. I'm afraid there is no proof in investing. We have to make decisions about the future in conditions of uncertainty. To do that, we use experience, past information and judgement. And we understand that even using the best process we have, we will still make errors. That's ok. Our aim is not to avoid errors; it's to construct a portfolio of great investment ideas that generates strong returns over time.

With regards to FMG, I'll direct you to our recommendation history https://www.intelligentinvestor.com.au/shares/asx-fmg/fortescue-metals-group-ltd/research
    materials.jpgFortescue Metals Group Ltd (ASX:FMG) - Research - Intelligent Investor
    Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (FMG) Research. Get the latest articles on recommendations and investment news for Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. Find out more at Intelligent Investor
    www.intelligentinvestor.com.au
    You will see we bought FMG at under $4 when no one was interested. The PE was high and the yield was low but we want to buy resource businesses when they are out of favour. The reverse is true atm; and we want to sell. Our method wont pick the peak in prices but we more than doubled our money on FMG with little risk. Everyone has their own method of investing. Ours is the be the contrarian.

I cant add more to our decisions about FMG that what is in the research so pls have a read of our past reviews. They explain why we bought and why we sold and thinking we employed at the time. I hope this helps.
    regards,
    Gaurav Sodhi

Kind Regards,

ANITA CASSIM
    MEMBER SERVICES MANAGER

InvestSMART Group Limited

1300 880 160
    LEVEL 2, 66 CLARENCE ST
    SYDNEY NSW 2000

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.04
Change
-0.320(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $67.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.32 $22.41 $21.98 $158.0M 7.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39363 $22.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.05 1722 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.