FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

May just be a coinky dink that it's option expiry day today, or...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    May just be a coinky dink that it's option expiry day today, or that FMG has its quarterly announcement.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the smartest man in the MB room has a short position for their fund which would be deeply in the red. Given that he has been shorting FMG since the $4 mark (may be lower but I can't remember that far back!), I anticipate he has lost A LOT of money over the past 6 or so years.

MB have put up a pay wall now (probably to try recoup some of their losses), but a few years ago you could go to their site and each day read a new article about how Twiggy was going to go bankrupt (With a picture of Russell Crowe screaming in the rain from the film Noah - just to be more emotive). They weren't just forecasting the demise of FMG, but actively cheering for it.

The tragic thing is, as another poster has commented this morning, the tabloids which agree to publish his nonsense aren't really the go to resources of the financial literati - and consequently he's just pissing in the wind (cue picture of Russel Crowe screaming in the rain).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.