FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-35180

1. 3,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    China has delta hell now with many places in lock downs.

I see a possible super crash coming.
    Its so similar to what was occurring in January 2020 and back then I had AWC shares, BHP, WES, CSR etc...
    then I cleared every single stock and said so on the AWC forums and said we will see a massive super crash.
    Most laughed then March 2020 it came where every stock free fell and freefell very hard.

Then a few months later the market started to rise and I still waited just in case it was a small bump before another
    hard fall. I let the market go up about 20% then started buying again.

Same thing is happening globally with delta but I think far more serious this time round.
    The Chinese vaccine is useless against delta. Its the vaccine Indonesia is using and why
    they have so many deaths each day and out of control.

China will see many deaths and soon millions in a covid nightmare.

IO prices will collapse because they'll stop doing anything due to lock downs.
    If their steel mills get delta then good night and expect a super crash.

The West has vaccines that work against delta where China doesn't and if China didn't upset the rest of the world with
    their antics the west could have helped them out of their covid nightmare which they are about to experience.

China threats on Taiwan will be off the table for many months and war talk will be toned down by China but
    China's problem is they talked it up and the west are now sending their naval fleets to the south china seas.

So this makes it very hard on whether to buy or sell. The market gets nervous on such things.
    Its only now we see Chinese cities going into lock down and that will effect their economy and then
    markets get the jitters and before anyone knows what is happening the market free falls.

I simply would not be buying any stock at present. It may well be a good time to bail. Its a 50-50 call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.