FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-36890

1. 3,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1581
    thanks Rooks !

Yeah I'm on both sides of the balance sheet in my role. selling MBS & also lending people money into them. I did it at BT/ WBC private and also for the family office. I also worked for a private lender getting investors and selling the debt to developers etc. At the family office sometimes we do both for the same client. lend them a buck and then they invest a buck.

Debt is a wonderful thing if you use it well. But it can burn if you mess up and kill you if you don't resolve it.

I was also trained as an FP and decided against it well before the royal comish. I saw what was happening @ Westpac.
    I would leave meetings with the FP after meeting with clients, and as soon as the clients were out of ear shot the FP would try to give me a high five bragging about how much money they "squeeze" out of the client. I didn't like it and became very mistrustful of them.

I suffered a bit with the fee for no services thing as well and sued them.

Now back to FMG. I wanted to invest during the 2017's into FMG in a big way. I saw the falling cost of production and organic demand and felt this would be a great company to invest into. The FP convinced my wife not to do it.
    he said it was a waste of time and recommended the usual suspects which did ok. But not great.

anyway, we move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.