FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-37597

1. 3,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1583
    Agree strongly Convexity. Exactly. This could shape up as the next giant free kick. Funny thing is that the current situation will push many a marginal producer to the wall - including many in China which in turn strengthens our position.

Iron Ore is discussed and dissected on here oft with a scalpel sometimes with a hammer. We obsess over the daily changes but it's the long wave that matters..

The actual & potential free cash flow, debt position, the cost of production, the strength of the management and its consistent performance, clear direction and its future goals. These are things that by and large should apply to considerations about when to sell or not.

But the heard just runs to the door when the prices fall.

Personally I'm trying to time my next buy in. I was thinking around $15.20's and here we have landed there.
    After watching last nights performance OS I knew today would be ugly. but not this ugly. Anyway, I am taking the long view.

Not sure if we have seen the bottom of the IO prices though, they will rebound though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.