FMG 4.63% $17.32 fortescue ltd

The latest mine development, Iron hill or something like that...

1. 42,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    The latest mine development, Iron hill or something like that producing magnetite is something I am unable to wrap my head around. North WA Citic venture into this type of investment I thought was very high risk. The only other one in Tassie on the contrary proved that it could match hematite.

It remains to be seen under the geo-politics which Oz has already taken sides in this cold war ructions could literally spill into the economic world initiated by Trump. It is so hard to make investment under this types of uncertainty where it is only a matter of opinion how the resolution pans out in the end. I have only had a brief exposure to this sector after persuading myself that there is time for supply-demand to play out but always 'looking over the shoulder' expecting the current condition. Not the best investment faith to be indulging hence it had to be a quick swing for the sake of sanity sometimes.

This tit for tat political to policy moves mutually does not benefit us the retail crowd who are just riding the coat tails of the big smart money. If one looks at the DJ30/SP500, I know the trend seekers will cherish such a bull trend but it can be a scary contemplation when the exponential curve is SO steep! BTFD or pick the top thinking it is crashing any moment?

Lets see how next week pans out. I wonder if those US adr (RIO & BHP) are leading or following the Oz counterpart?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.32
Change
-0.840(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.22 $18.27 $17.26 $202.6M 11.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4600 $17.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.33 396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.