FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-37668

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I hear your lips flapping and lots of hot air and diversion but you did not answer the questions put to you. Why create a account a few months ago and only comment on a single stock. If you are so good in for foretelling the price of iron ore you can only assume you massively profited from it on the way up but chose not to share that information at the time.

I own BHP as well but I dont comment on it as much as I do FMG because it makes up more of my portfolio, I mean you could of just cut and paste all of your posts from here to RIO and BHP and share your wisdom over there as well. Hell we are not the biggest by market cap so why single FMG out ?

Again, I ask you the same questions and lets see if you just divert and waffle on again.

1- Why have you not appeared till now and if you were around prior to that what was your user name.

2- Why have you not posted up a single link to all these articles you claimed to of read that helped you to come to your conclusion but cant post up to support your argument. Its nothing personal Jacko but you seem to have some difficultly in answering questions but are happy to question everyone holding FMG. Put up or else STFU

Look forward to a proper reply with substance instead of waffle and hot air,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.