FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-38903

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    like many here thought we would be in a better position , but then how many would like to be still holding RIO,MIN,BHP let alone buying at the highs thinking this through am of the belief that while the businesses are sound the customers are not, Northern hemisphere winter, structural issues for manufacturing and shipping, the high cost of energy for everything, and then the biggest one of all Covid and related sovereign debt a confluence of events that are causing a massive monetary bleed , every nation has been impacted as a result every balance sheet will ultimately reflect that-----I sold all remaining holdings in FMG at a loss and as it turns out looking at todays prices am better off , exited others as well and increased my holdings in emerging energy on the premise the world has no alternative but to work toward lower energy costs , will re enter FMG at a future point because I am drawn to FFI which might be bigger than i/o in the long term ---please note this is a diary of my thoughts and actions and is not intended as advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.