FMG 2.89% $20.68 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-38982

1. 3,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1612
    Disagree he should stay silent. I think he needs to become much much louder in fact.

We are transitioning to becoming a green energy giant that does iron ore as a side play. It's going to have so much more appeal than being a pure iron ore player.

But viewing the company through the lens of developing into something new and different requires Twiggy to yell it from the roof tops and others to buy into the dream.

We are not only an Iron Ore player we are a becoming a commercially viable green energy and green steel producer.
    The start up phase is always misunderstood and undervalued by the investors, but given our massive profitability and extremely low debt / disciplined management we are derisked.

Any way I see a future where people will talk about FMG and say geez that is one hell of an Aust company, I am very proud of being part of this story.

We are building and once established we will not look to the iron ore price or the China steel mill action to provide a signal to buy or sell but instead to the demand for clean energy which us an almost unlimited market.

Make no mistake we have chosen this path and it's massively on point and will remain for Millenia. I want to be part of a solution and this is FMG in the near future.
    Last edited by zendiceman: 06/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.68
Change
0.580(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $63.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.26 $21.59 $20.48 $371.6M 17.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17519 $20.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.69 1250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.