FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-40122

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Oh you are a funny guy Tommy, I was encouraged by so called experts working for instos nearly 40 years ago when I lost a years worth of earnings and learnt my lesson never to put my trust in them again. Just like Twiggy the mistakes of my past made me a better investor. I got on board FMG at $10.50 and my average is closer to that than my few top ups in the low $20's. How much in dividends have I collected along the way from FMG since the stock was at those levels ?

You must be a gun in the markets to call someone who is sitting on 800k shares of FMG that make up 1 stock in the 18 other stocks we own of having a appalling track history. Yeah champ, I guess its me that needs to control my emotions to succeed in the market. I quadrupled our share portfolio by going all in during the GFC and then taking the bulk of that and investing it into a 11 bagger in 2015.

How does that compare to your 95% loss on ISD that you encouraged others to buy into, were you pumping it to sell your own holding or did you lose a motsa as well ? From where I am sitting I think I have done pretty good job to get to where we are at but you dont see me spending all day and night telling people what to do on stocks I hold or dont hold like yourself. You are one that lost and encouraged others to lose up to 95% on ISD. I would have more respect for you manning up to your past instead of just running of behind the skirts of you know who to get posts taken down because you dont want to own up to your past investment failures. Anyway I am tired of talking about you and your past mistakes, if you are going to come on here and try to school us on a non held stock at least have a previous history of some big wins to make up for the big loses you have made and those that have placed their trust in you and followed your previous stock tips as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.