FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

So the price is below 90 again and with the trend and on ground...

1. 2,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    So the price is below 90 again and with the trend and on ground fundamentals this should be of serious concern to most holders
    Held my breath waiting to see what would happen today and the price continues to rise so why?
    It can only be that there has been a major revaluation of FMGs second string =green carbon
    The buys are quite big and turnover high indicating strong institutional buying
    it has only just occurred to me this has started just after Glasgow started and we were there peddling our wares Why didnt it occur to me this could have a big effect
    Despite the lack of proof of concept our first mover advantage is massive So many prime sites globally across a spectrum of energy sources particularly hydro solar and wind.Alliances struck with key people to drive down production cost both in energy capture and electolysis equipmentCoal has officially been given its marching orders Even Scomo must see that the writing is on the wallSo the biggest problem is funding it IO glory days may return(120 plus) and this would help massivelyIf not we have a large section of the world who wants to believe in green hydrogenGoing to be an interesting ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.