FMG 0.44% $18.16 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-41738

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    While this idea about political stuff is shouldn't be at the games it happens both ways.

Some might not think it is relavant but I personally think we are already in the dog house with China so you cant get much worse anyway.

China uses the games for political gain pure and simple. They demand that Taiwan only use the name "Chinese Taipei". Then only last month the IOC took part in an online zoom meeting with a certain chinese female tennis player while she was likely under house arrest to try to calm the outside world. So they definately tread in politics.

China wont punish FMG because of this, and even if China was on better terms with Australia the moment they dont need our resources they would turn the screws on even a friend to get a better deal. Like maybe encouraging the idea that import approvals will so much faster if a chinese domestic miner was to run the whole operations in Australia.

Has anyone seen any of the chinese owned milk providers having trouble importing back in to China? I have not.

Again FMG will be fine. It serves the long term well to give tough love sometimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.16
Change
-0.080(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.43 $18.45 $18.16 $96.94M 5.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7669 $18.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.17 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.