FMG 0.44% $18.16 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-41761

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1591
    Welcome FJ55! Is that a reference to the rare Toyota FJ55 Landcruiser ? I have been rebuilding a 1975 FJ40 for years. Love that car as it was my dads and every time I take it for a spin I bounce up and down on the leaf springs and the bench seat. Its cost a few bucks to rebuild. My wife thinks I'm nuts keeping it but somethings matter more than money.

Anyway I've been buying since the lows in 2020 around $9 and then all the way up and beyond $23. I have been very active on the way down buying at $18 & then bucket loads in the $14's recently, and some in the high $13's. Along the way I've been getting some very sexy divs to effectively reduce the cost of buy in.

I'm still buying and agree with Greatone that this price is still very low. I can't tell you when we will hit the $21 mark but I feel like when the next round of Chinese stimulus happens, not far away we will push that mark. They will also do a lot of macroeconomic stuff and build stuff to build other stuff - this will require shit loads of steel. The USA has still got giant stimulus in the pipe line. Interest rates although likely to rise will remain very low for a long long time. The global orgy of debt means that per capita we have so much debt now that rates can't go up much or the system will collapse in on itself. So they will continue to stimulate the global system. Anyway years & years of upside with FMG. Stay long and strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.16
Change
-0.080(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.43 $18.45 $18.16 $96.94M 5.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7669 $18.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.17 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.