FMG 0.44% $18.16 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-41791

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1142
    Hi Tomg.
    In my opinion your posts are what is dangerous. This is your behaviour over the last few months;
    1. You turned up when the iron ore prices were turning down.
    2. You furiously posted but very selectively, quoting negative analysts but not positive analysts (ie you were inherently biased but never admitted your biased you hid behind the analysis but selected analysis in a way that was biased)
    3. You have baited and actively goaded long term holders who are positive on FMG stock in an attempt to get them to leave or be removed from the forum.
    4. You have hardly posted recently as prices have been more positive (ie you only turned up when the sentiment was negative in an obvious attempt to add to the negative sentiment and have now left)

I have been truly shocked at the bad behaviour of a group of posters on Hotcopper and you have been chief among them. You have never openly posted something as your own opinion but have nonetheless been incredibly biased by the nature of your selective quoting of information. Yet you have never transparently declared that bias.

Tomg. If you are negative that is fine. However be transparent. Give your opinion and back it up with data. However your undeclared but obvious bias and selective quoting of data is the real danger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.16
Change
-0.080(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.43 $18.45 $18.16 $96.94M 5.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7669 $18.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.17 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.