FMG 1.44% $21.21 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-42225

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    He has a lot of private enterprises, good to be diversified... he's probably like me and has about 40% wealth in FMG..... just a few extra zeros biggrin.png
    I do agree if its good enough for him, its probably good enough for us, pity FMG doesnt diversify more in other metals as aggressively as renewables.

Wyloo is among the businesses held through Tattarang, one of Australia’s largest private investment group owned by Andrew Forrest and his family.
    Tattarang invests in a diverse range of businesses across agri-food, energy, resources, property, and lifestyle.
    • Tattarang holds a 36 per cent shareholding in Fortescue Metals Group.
    • Fiveight: We invest in, develop and manage residential, commercial and industrial property across Australia.
    • R.M.Williams
    • SFM Marine
    • Squadron Energy : project developers across natural resources, renewable energy and infrastructure
    • Wyloo Metals: We are a metals and mining business supporting the discovery and development of the next generation of mines.
    • Z1Z We deliver experiential lifestyle offerings spanning hospitality, food and beverage, fashion, and sport.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.21
Change
-0.310(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.64 $21.15 $128.2M 6.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3190 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.22 1058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.