FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-42807

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    The Capital Group buys 5% of FMG, gee they must be idiots or perhaps simply stupid, the burnt bacon, or is it charcoal pork chop is still pronouncing that FMG is going broke and any investor will loose all their money if they buy shares. I have to be careful not to say their name or I will be bounced off the site, everyone knows who I am talking about! The Capital Group perhaps does not read down rampers and their garbage on Hot Copper or perhaps they looked closely at the facts regarding iron ore prices and the economy of China and have decided that FMG would make a good investment for 3 Billion dollars and listening to a down ramper repeating themselves over and over again is a waste of time.
    I would be the first to agree that the Chinese economy is not in good shape, most of it caused by the Chinese leadership but it is this fact that will cause the CCP to go full bore on infrastructure spending for the next couple of years. Remember 2008-2009 iron ore went up as China spent, spent, spent. Inflation will be bad for many people but will be great for holders of mining companies as the coast of new projects go through the roof, eg Simandou, remember that project, not a word now about its development. Iron ore up to $130.00 a ton, have a great day, it will be!!!

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.