FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

Hi team-don’t post a lot , but have been on the thread for a...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi team-

don’t post a lot , but have been on the thread for a decade, reading the great info and discussion put forward by the regulars and the fly in fly outers.

I have been there when FMG nearly folded at $1.51- and have also been here when FMG was 26.58.

dividends have been very welcomed
    I still get the shits up when the SP which looks , to be fair should be heading toward $22-$23 on a solid HY report. IO price on the improve and planed stimulus works by many countries Globally a priority.The SP drops 10% - in a week to 10 days.

Long term I reckon AF and management have the future of the company heading in the right direction with FFI. But until they save a dollar or make a dollar from their green initiative FMG SP will be kicked around in the market by heavy weights, punting or manipulating the short and long game.

IO business by itself will IMO do extremely well for the next 2-3 years based on the need for global stimulus .

understand for every stock bought someone needs to sell, and vis Vera.that the market is a transfer of funds from the impatient to the patient.

wondering if the 5% ($3billion purchase by Capital is dragging the Sp down- I would have thought it would be bringing the SP up).

when a Chinese major company ( sorry forgot their name) divested from FMG the SP went down. So not sure why is driving the decline.

up today at $20.14- then back down $1.08 to $19.06 finishing at $19.45, with 8 or 9 million shares traded in the cross over.

sorry for the rant- but putting it out their for the more educated for their comments on reasons for the volatility in SP for FMG of last 5-10 business days, witch for instance today other miners ( BHP and Rio up 2-4% today)

FMG are Go

kind regards

MJaK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.