FMG 2.89% $16.82 fortescue ltd

In relation to this article published in the AFR I would like to...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322

In relation to this article published in the AFR I would like to make a few points:

1.I have already mentioned in my previous posts that AFR consistently publishing material with the purpose of downgrading the IOP with their references to very “famous” brokers. However as we know the forecasts made by these brokers in the past were absolutely rubbish as their forecasts had huge error in their forecasts. It seems that somebody consistently is ordering articles in the AFR for the IOP south direction. As per a rubbish article published by David Rogers, I have already sent email to the editor of the AFR, including a reminding message. But so far no response has been provided. I will send a reminding message next Monday.

2.Here are details from Capital Economics made on their website on 9 December 2021: “We doubt that the recent jump in China’s iron ore imports is indicative of increasing demand. In fact, we expect demand for iron ore in China to cool as construction activity continues to slow and the clampdown on excess steel production continues, both of which will weigh on the iron ore price.” Since that time, the IOP has increased by almost 40%. Can we trust to the Capital Economics forecast? It is obvious, we can’t.

Last edited by irynka: 29/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.82
Change
-0.500(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $51.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.81 $252.2M 14.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13676 $16.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.83 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.