FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-43137

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170

Yes ive noticed Rurenga is prettty popular around here and i would be very suprised if he or anybody took offense at somebody saying he may have put the commentators curse on us, obviously a light hearted comment - if you thought it was uncalled for then i will learn to be super serious in the future.

Wang - yes i know what you mean, hearing the same hypnotic, brainwashing rubbish day after day was getting on peoples nerves but fortunately we had some very well researched and knowledgeable contibutors who were quick to offer rebutals and minimize the goal being achieved by those contributors you refer to - that goal being to create fear and lower the share price. I dont think its a case of them gone for good, its probably more a case of see you later, they are most likely taking a break whilst share price rises but will attempt to strike again when they think that s.p. has peaked and it is prime to short. Taking a break may be tactical as hearing the same negativities constantly will have people tune out with the comments losing their potency and shock value. You think this was bad, over at the z1p threads youll find some very ordinary behavior by contributors, the fear mongering is extraordinary, theirs also plenty of laughing and rubbing in others losses - people laughing at others misfortune are pathetic and shameful both on here and in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.