FMG 1.04% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-43688

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I’d say by now if major shareholders didn’t like the direction the FMG board was taking they would have voiced their view, moved on or both.

In the meantime SUPPLY and DEMAND will continue to drive IO prices. Studies claim that in the developed world every person will utilise 12.5 tonnes of iron ore throughout their life and it is expected by 2050 an additional 2,500,000,000 (2.5B) will be added to the developed worlds population.

It is incumbent on ALL of us to think about the future of this planet and if nothing else takes place in the near term at the very least regardless of one’s view of Andrew Forest (their are many detractors) he has created enough noise to embolden other leaders in industry to maintain and or accelerate their climate friendly aspirations.

At some point in the very NEAR future FMG/FFI will turn dirt on projects and begin production on some of their many prototypes. As I see it currently the foundations are being positioned the race is on, are you in it or watching from the sidelines, nonetheless the benefits will evolve for ALL.

It’s a matter of WHEN not IF in this race to be GREEN.

Best of Luck…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.