FMG 1.91% $21.62 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-44133

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    no one is making any comment on iron bridge so what is misleading? ... lol

regarding, hydrogen you need to inform yourself they are not the only one. there are firms working since 1927 in green hydrogen.. lol ... and regarding they will be world leader is something to see as the research article published on this thread by one of the holder of FMG clearly state that they can't beat china ... lol ..... and there are many other article published here said that to make hydrogen commercially viable needs a lot of change in government policy and what we have currently in the market it will take another 10 years if not more to make green hydrogen commercially viable... IMO.

second, most miners as you know provide return on invest, capex & opex required for the project, pay back period etc etc etc in their presentation before asking more fund through shareholders, so as you said you are holder of FMG then I am sure you have hold of all this information on green hydrogen and so could you be kind to share it here ? obviously i am after information released by FMG not a hotcopper analyst... lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.62
Change
-0.420(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $66.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.61 $21.78 $21.48 $190.2M 8.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15504 $21.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.62 6560 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.