FMG 1.44% $21.21 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-44160

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Hi, your list of brokers with price guides to the FMG share price, looks like a rouges galley of shorters of FMG, I know it is interesting to look at their forecasts but in the long term think, why would a broker with all the fixed costs of running a brokerage firm give away free advise? In my opinion it is to line their own pockets not yours!!! I know that FMG share price can be volatile but as a long term holder a company that pays an approximate dividend of 10% a year fully franked is hard to beat.
    The story with Simandou is simple, it has been held as a negative to owning iron ore stocks as the market could be seriously over supplied by this development. The generals in Guinea have effectively killed it for the time being. All the mayhem in Ukraine and Russia with lead to a shortage of steel and iron ore available for sale, this will continue till sanity prevails and the war is ended.
    The reason for the weakness in iron ore miners today perhaps the fact that China has closed some cities because of Covid 19, but as a long term holder of FMG it simply does not matter.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.21
Change
-0.310(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.64 $21.15 $128.2M 6.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3190 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.22 1058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.