FMG 1.86% $19.54 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-44811

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    lol

None of my post provides any comment in relation to buying or selling of this (FMG) or any other stock whether I own it or not. Even the comment you are referring also doesn't say or imply "all cause you believe its worth selling" so you like others here not reading the post only responding because you want to reply something ... lol.

My comments simply talks about hippocrasy that when the share price went up 35% since last low of $17 to $23 then none of the poster here says take profit but when it went down merely 5% then everyone jump the ship to buy truck load of it and I will be expecting same type of "buy now" or "this is golden time i will buy xxx amount" or "truck load of buying" ... which is nothing but blatant pumping of the stock in my opinion.

It is purely your and others imagination that i think i can influence the share price because not once but many time I clearly said that my comment won't make a dent on any of the stock price or sentiment... !

As far as AF is concern then I am sure if anyone who needs to call AF are the shareholders of FMG who in this forum think it is golden egg that is significantly undervalued by market and enormous future existing in front of them and hence ask the questions :

1. Why did company not commence on market buy back when share price hit $13 after all you have 3 billion plus outstanding shares. Company can buy upto 10% without AGM approvals and create value for all of you .. !
    2. Why did company not made block trades for their own CEO who sold millions worth shares just this year and cancelled those shares instead of allowing them to lower price further
    3. why did company not made block trade for $215m worth of shares sold last week and cancelled it to create value for shareholders
    4. This is the important one - where is the business case for FFI ... after all they already spend millions of your fund ... !!

We will see more post today on buying calls by pumpers after NASDAQ fell 5% ... lol.. !!!

I don't expect any following hotcopper as I am critical of the management when they under perform even if it is about the stock that I hold so only those who can read bitter truth are the one who might follow me to get different perspective of the same story else ... !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.