FMG 1.44% $21.21 fortescue ltd

Well, you posted it twice and until today I haven't read it...

1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Well, you posted it twice and until today I haven't read it before because I knew there is nothing in the document I would find interesting but as you insist I did looked at it briefly. If you are sentimentally or emotionally connected to AF then sure you would see everything with tremendous opportunity but that's now how market see FFI at the moment in my opinion else your share price might have gone above and beyond $20 mark and never returned back.. IMO. I know for sure that instos and many investment banks knows more about investment & finance more then me and they have plenty of money to invest in the opportunity they see as game changing in my opinion but as we know nothing like that happening at the moment except that millions of $$$ being spend on FFI.

nothing in that document provides upper limit cost for FFI, profitability etc. etc. etc.... and answer to JP Morgan question is also philosophical then based on numbers... in my opinion.

So basically, AF driving a spend in millions of dollar from publicly listed company on his vision and in my opinion that's not how companies work. Company work on vision of organisation which is in case of publicly listed company should be vision of investors.... Investor invested in FMG for Iron ore and mining business and change in direction deserve vote in AGM in my opinion and until that is done FFI at this moment nothing but a vision of one man .... using fund from FMG ... in my opinion .. !

Now, you can invest in vision of AF but that is your personal choice and not everyone has been given that choice (i.e. shareholder vote for FFI) and hence until the economics comes... market value nothing for FFI... In my opinion. so if and when FFI becomes financially viable sure price will reflect but until then people should take a breather and talk about IO .. i guess !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.21
Change
-0.310(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $65.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.64 $21.15 $128.2M 6.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3190 $21.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.22 1058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.