FMG 4.11% $17.97 fortescue ltd

Greetings!!!I have not posted for a while, being in France at my...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Greetings!!!
    I have not posted for a while, being in France at my country house, there is simply too much nice stuff to do than post on hot copper. I see somethings never change such as the comments by none holders like the Guru and the Pig. I do keep them on ignore but once in a while I am curious about their comments on FMG. Sadly the some old repeats. FMG is a fabulous company, it’s dividends help finance my lifestyle like many other holders. FMG is not dropping to $5.00 a share or stop paying great dividends, short of a nuclear war there is no way that can happen, no matter how many negative posts by the Guru and the Pig. If there is a nuclear war, There will be plenty of other problems to concern ourselves with.
    The long term minimum price for iron ore seems to be around $100.00 a ton. This is the break even price for Chinese miners of iron ore, lower prices mean they close down. The massive increase in the cost of gas means improving the quality of ore they mine from 15-45% iron content by making iron pellets is unviable. China does mine a lot of its own iron ore but it is mostly poor quality. China is not a charity, if it can source raw material cheaper overseas it will. It’s simply easier and cheaper to buy Australian iron ore. FMG has fostered a great relationship with Chinese mills so this is what they will do. One point to remember is that the cost of electricity in Europe has made all of their arc furnaces for recycled steel uneconomic. European scrape steel will either sit in scrap yards till the price of electricity drops or is shipped to China, but the Chinese have their own problems with electricity shortages. So Guru and the Pig you are both incorrect with your comments, there is still a massive demand for Australian iron ore! I am now putting you both back on ignore. Knock yourself out posting 7 times a day. I am not going to read what you write.
    I am going back to enjoying myself, waiting for the next FMG fully franked dividend land in my bank account.

Good Luck to all FMG holders
    Enjoy spending your dividends
    Cheers Wang44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.