FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

Apart from our research formed opinions the fact remains that...

1. 6,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Apart from our research formed opinions the fact remains that the FG SP has dropped around 40% in the last 15 months or less.
    I reckon the bickering serves no use apart from being an ego prop.
    Our task is to try to see where the SP will be approaching the bottom and trying to invest to take advantage of the (hopefully) impending surge back from its coming lows into a glorious future. Ripper company and divvies. World conditions are not conducive to risk taking ATM one would suggest so working together to gain advantage is where it is at IMHO.
    The Russian version of Satan is determined to stuff the game right up...doing a good job too...
    Use your own sense of timing and your own judgement and patience to come out of this on top if you can. I reckon we are in for a crappy time until 2027/28 which could be about the recovery starting point. Geez what a trip reading all the derogatory remarks on this thread for another 4 or 5 years! FMG...Good. Conditions Bad. Luck and timing the great ingredients for profit driven by good judgement and a drop of patience. I am awaiting the FMG SP to show some signs of bottoming out...could be sometime yet. Be kind to each other and yourselves. Play golf, surf or bushwalk. Do something but create negative vibes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.