FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-47863

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    If you were referring to me with the "HE"...I only trade volatility if there is volatility.
    If there is no volatility I dont trade it, there is no point, because there is no volatility to trade.
    So then I trade shares in equities, or hybrids, or anything else.
    The traders that ONLY trade volatility sometimes dont trade for a week because there is no point, but they do some ridiculous hours roughing the net for news of anything that might be a problem...or they create volatility by shorting stocks with larger players, they all work together...if they pick something up, I will hear about it and then do numbers myself.
    A share price and its movements have so many moving parts to it now. There is absolutely no point in a trade if you are going to loose, sometimes I dont trade for a week myself, maybe 2 or 3 weeks & will just buy hard commodities.
    Its fair to say 95% of all people that trade as a retailer lose money, they actually never make money or at the very best break even.
    If your interested in how the Equities market works, there Is a book that the big boys did not want printed called;
    "THE WORLD FOR SALE" by Javier Blas
    Also if you hold a mining stock, FMG will only usually have Chinese custom, so read up who we are selling to;
    "HOW ASIA WORKS" by Joe Studwell
    "ASIAN GODFATHERS" by Joe Studwell
    All 3 books are banned in China, but they are freely available on Amazon which is where I bought mine.
    Watch the reviews on YouTube first and listen to the authors to see if it is your thing and then decide if you want to be in equities in what ever capacity it is.
    Happy education.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.10
Change
0.100(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $68.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.99 $22.22 $21.87 $84.79M 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9803 $22.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.11 10620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.