FMG 4.11% $17.97 fortescue ltd

It's that time of the year again!!!!! Time to start thinking...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    It's that time of the year again!!!!!

Time to start thinking about how big the next FMG dividend will be. The FMG share price has certainly shot up, much to the chagrins of our dear friends the "Pig" and the "Guru". Total silence from them now. The iron ore price has tracked a lot higher than I thought it would. The Chinese government seems to want to pull it's economy out of the lockdown as fast as possible. The only down sign is the Australian Peso. The little Aussie battler has gone up a lot against the U.S. dollar. This will off set some of the gains on the iron ore price. I think the next FMG may be a little disappointing this time around. Increased cost may crimp the dividend to 80-75 cents, and the lower price for iron ore in the last quarter has not helped. Iron Bridge getting started may of helped, but there has not been much information from FMG on its output so far.

The increase in the FMG share price is always great to watch, seeing shorters getting their just dessert is one of life's schadenfreuden moments. I do think the FMG price may have peaked at present, it has been straight up for 10 weeks, we may see a pull back especially if the dividend is not as large as some commentators think, just my opinion, good times ahead. Great to read stories of FMG holders doing well with their investing.
    Make sure you have enough room in your bank accounts when the next dividend from FMG lands in. The "Pig", "Guru" and Goldman Sachs do not have this problem as none holders and in Goldman Sachs case a share price prediction of $13.40. They do not own any shares!!!!!!!

Good Luck to all holders
    Have a great New Year
    Cheers Wang44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.97
Change
0.710(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.30 $18.03 $17.13 $198.6M 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 31540 $17.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.98 24196 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.