FMG 1.02% $18.44 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-50454

1. 3,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 755
    I think FMG over spending on FFI myself.
    I am not selling though. To good an incomes stream as it is.
    Not buying any more FMG though. The share price these days bounces between $18 and $23 then can't progress.

AF over exaggerated how much green hydrogen would become. I thought back then it was going to boom along
    but problems with it are emerging. It will only be used for green steel and the like.

For green hydrogen to be used for home use every road would have to be ripped up to make way for new pipes
    and no government has that sort of money to throw around as it can't go into gas pipes.

It was thought green hydrogen would be used in cars over back then ev's which had a low range.
    That has all changed now. Al car companies have decided to go EV's over hydrogen.

The biggest problem is that for every car to be hydrogen based there isn't enough fresh water on the planet
    to cater for it. Fresh water is needed for crops and drinking water. Sea water can't be used for it unless you build many desalination plants.

The bi product of hydrogen is water vapour which is also a green house gas. 50% of the global warming is water vapour.

EV technology and the advancements in non lithium batteries with a far bigger range is where its going in the years ahead.
    Tesla and Hyundai are going solid state batteries by 2025 as is Kia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.44
Change
-0.190(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.86 $18.95 $18.12 $237.9M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $18.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.45 4950 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.