FMG 1.56% $18.27 fortescue ltd

I'm not disputing anything you said, but I think the situation...

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I'm not disputing anything you said, but I think the situation has moved beyond belief. Climate denial is now at the level of the flat earth or astrology. Mainstream climate science is getting towards the same level of certainty as gravity and the germ theory of disease. Believing in gravity is beyond fine, acceptance of the reality of gravity is vital, because if you casually walk off a cliff your belief won't stop you from falling.

And so it is with the climate. The science offers a range of scenarios, and every new heat record and climate disaster increases the likelihood that the worst effects will take place much sooner than most people dared to imagine. What was previously meant to happen by the late 21st century now seems unstoppable in my lifetime (I'm 60). I say "seems" because it's impossible to say exactly when it will happen, science is about probabilities and not certainties, but the scenario I focus on makes the "bottom line" seem like a trivial matter.

Sorry that's completely off topic. But gee whiz, what about that iron ore price, eh, gravity-defying or what?!? ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.27
Change
-0.290(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $56.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.72 $18.21 $313.4M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45418 $18.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.30 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.