FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    If you're a man of your word Fanta, good luck with finding a company that pays dividends as generous as Fortescue. Sure, the dividends might temporarily decline whilst the increased capital expenditure on the zero carbon transition occurs over the next few years, but dividends may well accelerate massively once the process is complete. That's the gamble, take it or leave it!

Dividends which are possible because of Twiggy's ingenuity, enterprise and hard yakka. It's a brave man who bets against The Twig!
    He has an impressive track record of success, and I believe he will succeed with zero carbon Fortescue operations by 2030, which will massively increase profits by iron ore production cost reductions plus green energy sales plus equipment sales. None of this is advice, just my stupid opinions!

Whatever ya decide on Fanta, good luck! I always enjoy hearing a diversity of opinions on issues because there's nothing more intellectually dangerous than sitting around with a group of like-minded people confirming each other's opinions. Never any risk of you and me falling into that trap!

Hooroo, wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.