FMG 0.05% $21.87 fortescue ltd

^well I tend to resepctfully disagree on that.. I just want to...

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    ^well I tend to resepctfully disagree on that.. I just want to say one final word before I sit this one out a while
    If all is "true" (what I have been reading here) - 6 executives recently resigning?, large fund managers "not happy"?, a billion dollar off market trade, and most importantly, clearly politics being played on a personal conviction -> I mean I have seen all this before with this guy (You all should know who I am referring to) so let's not be naive here.. it is a risk to the SP> and it can no longer be ignored... (I am not saying it's a huge one), but it is now a definite risk.
    It is possible things could be entirely screwed up by all this, and if it was to continue on a grand scale, the entire money making powerhouse that is/was FMG could come crumbling down...
    In other words, he could be tapping one of those giant ore truck tyres with a tiney spanner, before a massive spanner is thrown into the works (so to speak)....
    Like I said I'm not saying it's going to happen, even likely, but what's being going on last few months, partic weeks certainly ups the ante and opens my eyes.
    Just MO/NA
    Cheerio all
    Last edited by asxunsullied: Tuesday, 21:40

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.87
Change
0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $67.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.92 $22.11 $21.82 $117.2M 5.219M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 9153 $21.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.87 993 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.