FMG 0.87% $21.71 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-52593

1. 3,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 688
    FMG won't go down to $15 ever again unless their is one all mighty stock market collapse.

The range 1 year ago was $25 to $19 for this time of the year.
    Then after the last dividend it ranged from $28 to $23 which it mainly drops with a dividend that comes
    out in the recording period.

A month or so ago it got to just under $30 a share and the new range may well have bottomed out at
    just under $22.

Its ranging up as they sell more ore.

The next financial year they'll be exporting from 182 million tonnes to 210 million tonnes as they got approval
    from the ports to do that.

They also started to sell products through FFI part of the business and that will only expand further.
    They've made an EV iron ore truck those big trucks not the road ones but the iron ore ones and have top fast charge it
    and they use the breaking system to also charge as it drives. This likely to be sold around the globe.

I see the stock at $40 plus in the next few years. They'll be making green steel by then and exporting that to who ever wants it.
    Then there is the green hydrogen projects they have which might be used in air plane fuel but I don't think we'll see green hydrogen cars any time soon as EV's are advancing with longer ranges and people don't want to be paying for any fuel. They'll use their solar panels to freely charge their cars which is where its al going now.

FFI did make one green hydrogen large iron ore truck and now they've gone for the EV iron ore large trucks so
    maybe they've seen the light. Not to many have green hydrogen available to fill up their trucks or cars where
    batteries in large trucks and in car is where its al heading.

FMG will simply slowly but steadily keep going up over time with the odd market correction and IO prices up and down
    so they go with that too.

Dividends will only get larger over time too.

So i can't see FMG ever get as low as $15 again unless there is an all mighty stock market crash
    and as we had one in 2020 the next one might be some time off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.71
Change
-0.190(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $66.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.77 $21.80 $21.34 $408.6M 18.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289875 $21.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.72 95078 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.