FMG 1.24% $21.59 fortescue ltd

Wow, you just said why not make EV cars, the market for EV car...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Wow, you just said why not make EV cars, the market for EV car sales is decreasing recently. Also China is starting to flood the market with cheap EV cars. It is normal for this to happen in China. But with the weaker economy there is a severe glut in general. EV makers here (China) feel it is better to flood the markets overseas and gain market share at any cost.

Sorry I am not as sold as you are about this green steel business. There are still many questions as to if it is currently viable.

Just to indicate the seriousness of the property market. Basically since 2007 (yes i was in China back then as well) they have placed strict conditions on foriegners buying property in China. But just yesterday for example some cities are annoucing that foriegners can now buy without restrictions as many as they want in most areas of the city. In this case I was refering to Guangzhou.

I am not all doom and gloom but there are pressures on the downward side for the time being. As I have said before the short to medium term outlook would change if they put massive stimulus into the market to turn things around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.59
Change
-0.270(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $66.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.71 $21.80 $21.51 $95.00M 4.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7115 $21.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.59 4291 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.