FMG 0.46% $21.52 fortescue ltd

Its due to you being wrong all the time. You don't get it which...

1. 3,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Its due to you being wrong all the time. You don't get it which is your problems not mine.
    FMG makes billions each year and many super funds are heavily invested in FMG so when
    people retire they have a good income stream.

FMG will get to over $100 in the next 20 years.
    Next 10 years they'll be well over $50 a share.

Do you even read what they do ?
    They will be exporting an extra 28 million tonnes of iron ore in the next 12 months and also
    selling more higher grade iron ore which makes them even more money at $145US/T.

FMG also selling FFI products like the software that can fast charge an EV much faster than anyone else can.
    Soon they'll be selling far strong green iron and green steel.

FFI also made a battery for large vehicles like iron ore trucks which means they save tens of million sin fuel costs.
    This will be sold to the miners around the globe too.

Currently to make steel they use coking coal where green hydrogen to make steel makes it far stronger.

2025 will see FMG above $30 a share while you cry when you could have got it at a bargain price.
    Its a lesson we have all learnt over the years and you will have to learn the hard way like we all did.

Next two or 3 divs will pay for what I've recently bought my shares for.
    My average buy before the recent buys of shares was just over $9 a share and in that time had divs of over $11
    which means it paid for those shares. It also allowed me to retire early while my friends still at work and will be at
    work for the next 10 years while i live a good happy life.

I've saved this in word to explain why green steel is so much stronger over coking coal as that will be your next silly question.

Green steel is far stronger than using coking coal.

Pure iron doesnot rust away like steel. Like most pure metals, contact with oxygen produces athin patina of oxide on the surface that is quite stable and effectivelycreates a barrier between the pure iron inside and the oxygen in the air. Steelis simply iron that has been "alloyed" with carbon to produce aharder, tougher material. You don't actually need to add carbon to iron to makesteel because iron ore contains large amounts of carbon in the first place.

The problem withusing carbon from coal is that coal contains all sorts of impurities likesulphur that, when combined with water, create corrosive substances that attackthe iron from within, causing it to rust away.

Using hydrogen asthe reduction agent eliminates the problem of impurities, resulting instronger, tougher steel that is less prone to rust.

Australian-madecars, especially those manufactured in the 1960's and 70's were notorious"rustbuckets" because they used Australian steel that was relativelyhigh in sulphur as a result of coke being used as a reducing agent. Swedishcars, on the other hand, were made with steel produced using charcoal, whichcontains less sulphur. And Swedish cars are renowned for not rusting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.52
Change
-0.100(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $66.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.61 $21.25 $97.49M 4.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3904 $21.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.54 4837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.