FMG 5.53% $20.14 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-53175

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

Ild like to give you the opportunity to show your source of information before i consider reporting your post for being misleading Nolan. FMG sold 192 MT of i.o. last financial year and has stated in their report that they project sales up to 200 MT this year. The maximum increase that they are expecting they may get if all goes well is 8 MT but you are stating that THEY WILL SELL a extra 28 MT.

Ild like to see your source as it differs from the official horses mouth. In order for others to not accuse you of trying to mislead you have a opportunity to show where you are getting this extra 28mt figure (which you have now quoted on several occasions).

The increase you state would bring FMG sales to a total of 220 MT however they are only licensed for 210 - again i dont want people to accuse you of being dishonest therefore happy to see where these figures are coming from otherwise in order to not lead astray the uninitiated i will bring this post to the attention of admins. You are on this page several times daily therefore i think up until the weekend is plenty of time.

i don't doubt theirs a possibility that this is a mistake, we are human and we all make them and thats ok - if it is a error ild suggest modifying your post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.14
Change
-1.180(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $62.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.65 $20.83 $20.02 $262.9M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250 $20.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.15 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.