FMG 0.65% $18.56 fortescue ltd

As retail investors we are at a disadvantage to fully understand...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As retail investors we are at a disadvantage to fully understand the market manipulation, corruption and political agendas of the industry players.
    I use fundamental analysis to identify mispriced shares and technical analysis to time my entry and exit.
    FMG's price been in a downtrend. Usually trends continue until they become oversold/overbought, go into a consolidation pattern and then reverse after finding support/resistance.
    So to answer your question I don't know what a good entry price will be until technical analysis gives me the signals through moving averages, MACD etc.
    The main drivers of FMG's SP over the next 2 months will 1. Annual Report, 2. Ex Div., Price realisation % in Sep Qtr Rpt and of course IO price over next 6 months.
    Just need to listen to the right contributor posts and closely follow the chart price action and do your own research.
    Don't be emotionally attached to any share, it's all about company profitability, ability to pay dividends and sensitivity to global financial events.
    Hope this helps.
    Not financial advice - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.56
Change
0.120(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $57.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.34 $18.68 $18.30 $218.7M 11.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 57703 $18.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.60 4301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.