FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-541

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    1 nothing more than what every joe blow on here already knows and has already posted before
    2 Yes
    3 No
    4 could do anything, but like I said I have chosen to make a decision that it may drop further, I don't see a criminal offence within that sentiment, hence my trading will reflect that view

Facts are this as I constantly disclose.
    I sell insurance to nervous nellies, at the minute there are more nervous nellies out there that want insurance, so im more than happy to insure their doubts about the direction of the sp on a robust company long term.

my facts are pretty simple, probably far simpler than a lot of the stuff seen here on these forums, and ive very briefly explained them in previous posts.

I think some people really spend far too much time looking for intricate facts and forget the major catalysts that move markets and individual share prices, and forget to just have a look at the sp action itself.

I don't focus on facts and figures of fmgs balance sheet every day, I focus on share price action, I focus on iron ore price action, I focus on global macroenomic sentiment, I focus on political/military sentiment, I focus on interest rates of various countries, currency of various countries etc etc, I operate more from a psychological perspective, how will all my preferred facts I just listed effect the minds of the majority/herd of market participants.

whether fmg shaves 50c extra off their costs, or saves an extra 40 million per year in early debt repayments is neither here or there for me at the minute, we all know they have their costs extremely low, they are pretty much at the end of their cost curve reductions, we know they have paied sheet loads of debt, we know they will pay further debt

hopefully that answers your questions on how I operate, if it doesn't fit in with the facts and figures that other may use well apologies for that, but everyone has a different trading style.

I predicted a 5.9 handle only a few days, where at 5.89 today, ive put my neck out several times now with fairly specific sp predictions on these forums and fortunately ive been correct, just look at my previous posts over the last few months and then correlate that to the sp movement.

im certainly far from an expert, but I must be doing something right at the minute with my trading style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.