FMG 0.00% $19.73 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-54514

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You're wrong, by the way.

Yes, bearish types like to come in and talk down troubled stocks. I think its more about bragging though. There's a fair bit of posturing and ego in these pages Anyone knows that shorters make up a fraction of the stock being traded and that what the HC community thinks has even less impact. (Anyone making trading choices based solely on what they read here deserves to lose their money). If you're into trading enough to actually take short positions on stocks, especially meaningful ones, then you think you're pretty smart. Smarter than everyone reading this. You don't then come here to downramp. You come here to gloat.

The bigger indicator is when guys like Nolan start turning bearish - something we've started seeing on this later leg down. When even a stock's major boosters start going negative, you are approaching the extreme sentiment that usually comes prior to a reversal. Watch your volumes for more clues abut the broader market.

So the question is, is this latest plunge the blow off or do we have another shake out to come? Well, I'm an unabashed bargain hunter. That's always a good sign when we start sniffing around and kicking tyres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.