FMG 1.98% $15.88 fortescue ltd

I am relaxed. Get a big divvy coming up on Sept 27.What is your...

1. 3,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 760
    I am relaxed. Get a big divvy coming up on Sept 27.
    What is your problem.

I am posting what is happening and many economists are all saying bar none that
    the reason FMG is on the slide is the money they are wasting on green projects that
    can't pay for themselves.

FMG wasted over a billion dollars on green hydrogen and its all for nothing.

They would have been far better off putting that money into exporting more of the higher grade IO
    which brings is super profits for FMG.

Green iron will be another failure. They don't seem to understand that people that buy steel want it cheap
    as they can get it to make bigger profits. They don't want steel that costs far more even though it might be stronger.

European elections are going to right wing governments that are not green in their thinking they are anti climate change
    so they will be buying normal steel not green steel.

So FMG wasting another billion to make 1500 tons of green steel. That is no where near 1%
    of the market and to waste so much money on only 1500 tons. You'd think wit spending a billion
    they would be making 100 million tons of it but no only 1500 tons of it. They'll be selling at a massive loss again.

Who has got into AF ear about doing this ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.88
Change
-0.320(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $48.89B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.40 $16.41 $15.88 $188.3M 11.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 15657 $15.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.89 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.