FMG 1.54% $19.77 fortescue ltd

I would be down if I had of stayed with PLS. I expect PLS to go...

1. 3,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    I would be down if I had of stayed with PLS. I expect PLS to go to $1.40 before some other mug buys the out.
    PLS finished at $2.67

50000 x 31c since it dropped is $15500
    Those 50K of PLS bought 8200 of FMG at $18.21
    8200 x $1.91 is $15662 down but I get a dividend and franking credits which totals $1.27 which is $10414
    so I am down $5148 for FMFG since buying those 8200 where if I had of stayed with the doomed PLS I'd be
    down $15500

Spod is down at $744US/T for the higher grade spod where PLS sells a lower grade so its far lower than the
    spot price and they would be losing money now.

Where FMG is still making billions and that is the difference. I get 2 yearly dividends with FMG but none with PLS.
    Spod will be low for years. PLS expanding to sell more but the problem is they selling at a loss so they can only go down.
    GS every week is going fro 7% to 5.99% of stock then back up to 7% then they'll be back at 5.99% of PLS stock.

So for me IO is printing money and FMG makes so much they won't beg going under where PLS
    isn't making any money and they can go under.

PLS is expanding which is adding to debt and as they can't be making any money how are they going to pay of that debt.
    I see trouble waters ahead for PLS which is why I bailed after seeing that profits report which was quite disturbing.

Which is more likely to double in price first. Easy answer FMG and they give us good yields where PLS don't.
    We are all here to make money not watch it disappear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.