FMG 1.10% $19.76 fortescue ltd

O.K. Rookstar, Off ya go mate, Let's talk IO prices, waddaya...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    O.K. Rookstar,

Off ya go mate, Let's talk IO prices, waddaya wanna talk about mate?

Anybody,obviously, is welcome at any stage to discuss IO prices. There's been nuthin offered up to discuss, I just react to any Fortescue related posts cos I'm interested in the big Fortescue picture.

You obviously reckon you're the self-appointed HC censor, give us something mate, steer the conversation to where ya want it to be..... give it a crack mate.....you do that and I'll attempt to lift my standard of courtesy to your lofty levels.

Mate the IO price has been dominated by speculation on the dimensions of the Chinese economic stimulus intervention......is that just a short term influence or will it have lasting implications? Personally, when IO prices crash, I use the resultant SP decline as a buying opportunity........yawn......how about you, Mr HC Censor? Wadda you do?

Do you like to ride the IO waves by tradin?, or are you a long term investor looking for dividend rewards? Give us some IO price talk mate.

I must confess, however, I do talk a lot of rubbish......guilty as charged......I strongly recommend wherever you see my name appear, just file it under Ignore. cos I'm rough as guts totally lacking in any sorta courtesy.

Anyway, whatever, I hope ya make an absolute motsa mate with ya Fortescue shares, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.76
Change
-0.220(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $60.84B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.66 $19.80 $19.20 $191.1M 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4673 $19.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.76 31740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.