FMG 3.23% $18.87 fortescue ltd

In opinion: Long time supporter of your posts frankycc. However,...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In opinion:
    Long time supporter of your posts frankycc. However, I disagree Spuza12 and Frankycc that an opportunity of AGO is considered a distraction. AGO also has a massive Ridley high grade project near port which requires money to tap into its potential near port. A perfect way to move away from low grade ore....
    AGO is not a distraction, it is good strategic aquistion opportunity for planning to acquire land, port, infrastructure, people, resources (IO and high potential in Lithium and Gold). FMG may have more land but it's still in the low grade IO rut. So far the chance of AGO becoming diversified miner into Lithium, Gold and Manganese is demonstrated in its ability to now have multiple income streams JVing with neighbours, which cements it's survival for years even if IO didn't recover which history says it will recover in a commodity bull market in an now increasing inflationary environment for years to come. If FMG doesn't make a move soon, it will simple miss out on purchasing AGO next to nothing considering the potential tax benefits. If FMG shareholders can't see value in AGO what is considered value then? If FMG shareholders say Twiggy can't match Gina on bids then why has FMG built itself to what it has against the odds to many traditionalist mining assumptions. Have to be in it to win it. Simple as that. FMG has nothing to lose. Shareholders have nothing to lose either in the long run.

In my eyes, FMG may finally see SP upside and AGO is a potential vehicle to diversify out of the blocks quickly. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.87
Change
0.590(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.86 $18.90 $18.44 $375.1M 19.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $18.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.88 3586 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.