FMG 2.15% $18.49 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-6585

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Once again you try to start a constructive discussions and as usual on the notorious FMG forum it goes to the dogs, People always have to stoop to the depths of responding with personal attacks on people.
    Absolutely pathetic some people are, my original post attacked no one and had no derogatory comments at individuals. It was a mere opinion on pushing some charity donation money over to FMG. Surely there has to be some change left out of half a bill to throw at fmg.
    Once again I’ve just been reminded of the clowns that operate within these forums.
    Gasman nailed it on the head.
    Too much touchy feely stuff in this country, people trying to appease the hearts and minds of minority groups and doo-gooders, it’s gotten beyond a joke. Can we clone humans yet, if so can we clone trump and get him here to run Australia, and make Australia great again.
    100 million to ocean conservation yet ironically they are still slaughtering whales off the oceans of japan for research apparently, wow who are the mugs here, looks like Australia is.
    https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/japan-whaling-kills-122-pregnant-whales-for-research/news-story/a1851aeec523563c79d593df7085e61b
    Go Figure, ohhh the irony, most countries around the world like japan, china, India and Malaysia are rapping and pillaging the seas but wait Australia will fix the world’s problem. No point of a sea when there are no fish in it.
    Gasman said it well in his post, fix your own backyard before trying to solve the problems of the world, especially when the rest of the world don’t give a sheet
    And to reiterate my original posts, nowhere in them did I say twiggy should abort all his charity work, so your putting words in my mouth, what I’m saying for the illiterate that can’t understand is to find a balance. Half a billion in 12 months is not a balance, especially when FMG share price is getting absolutely beaten to a pulp, and I agree there doesn’t seem to be anything fundamentally wrong with the company, however the market doesn’t seem to care. 200-300 million of the half bill would have been a nice gesture to all the shareholders of this company. That’s far too much of your net worth to be giving away in such a short period.
    Don’t get me wrong, as honourable as his donations are, and I seriously mean that, it’s absolutely ridiculous amounts of money to give away. We have to also remember that at the top tax bracket, it’s in fact the government that are making more than half these donations. Is there an underlying motive for some of these donations???
    Also have people forgotten about the anaconda mess. Are his donations trying to make up for this to the detriment of FMG.
    Like I originally said, there are perhaps 3 scenarios here, either FMG is absolutely rock solid, hence throwing money at everything else but fmg, or he has lost his marbles, or the third scenario us mortal shareholders are having information withheld from us, and all the big boys have access to other information. I mean I remember how quickly most investors got caught out by the ore discount. I clearly remember all the up ramping on these forums, at the time I was commenting that investors needed to be a bit cautious at the highs of 7.30, then the discounts situation just comes out of nowhere and the share price just plummets relentlessly to low 4s.
    You can’t tell me that the big boys in china and Australia didn’t know about this coming, this should have been better disclosed to shareholders. This is the major factor in scaring off potential investors, and hence the plummet of the sp
    Ah well he gets another nice dividend in September maybe he will consider donating a few thousand to the company he started. The rest of the hundreds of millions I’m sure there are a few doo-gooders or lefties on these forums that can offer twiggy some options where to throw the rest of his money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.49
Change
0.390(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $56.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.32 $18.62 $17.94 $159.1M 8.651M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150 $18.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.50 4305 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.