FMG 0.44% $18.16 fortescue ltd

Iron ore price, page-7624

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Actually, it can drop or blow up it doesn't matter.. As long there is yield...
    Same like in properties... I buy them not for capital growth but for yield..... I put in little money let my employees pay off my loan for me... but little that I know.... those Sh!t properties that I bought also increase in price.. I was like wtf... the yield doesn't match up so Sell a few and invest in shares....

The ultimate in Capitalism... Dig money in Market to buy properties when cheap.... Sell Properties when expensive and return to Stock... and Dig again...

@ this price if they can at least keep up with the $0.23 dividend Gross 0.23/0.7 / 3.83

it's like 8.5% dividend Gross..

Plus Using puts to buy.. so my yield is about just over 10%.....

Plus lower overall portfolio cost to .... haha I haven calculate after todays trade... but from memory is $3.7x

It's a slow journey in Shares, I know there is plenty of opportunities to have over 20% return every year... but I am tired after 15 years in this Sh!t Market... Keeping up with 20% return takes way way too much effort....... and the volatility in "income" can be sh!tty..

I would be happy with 10~15% returns now more time for me to do other things.... and for price of FMG like this I am more than willing to take the risk...

If it drops more... I would find more money to buy more of this DOG.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.16
Change
-0.080(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.91B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.43 $18.45 $18.16 $96.94M 5.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7669 $18.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.17 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.