FMG 1.02% $22.39 fortescue ltd

VictorW, I greatly enjoy your posts. like you I have a lot...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    VictorW,
    I greatly enjoy your posts. like you I have a lot riding on FMG (smaller amount on RIo and BHP).
    Started buying FMG at $6-50 and progressively averaged down to $4-45 so I can almost see light at the end of the tunnel.

The last few weeks (months - 2 years!) have challenged the soul but Thursday was a real cracker!! Felt like the squirel in the cartoon you posted - a beauty!!

I was close to selling out on Friday open but saw the DOW was up and SPI200 was up, Stochastic dramatically oversold but MACD trending downwards.
    Held my nerve and was rewarded with a stellar rebound.

RCMans post showing FMG share price graph vs IronOre price says it all - dramatically undervalued.

Resources would seem to be one of the few indices looking positive as long as Wall St holds it's nerve.

I note your strategy re buying put options when FMG share price is low. Would appreciate if you would explain in detail how the strategy works and how/when you close out the options.

I have learnt a lot from holding and occasionally trading FMG. The market is a brutal place and there would be many SMS investors in dispair this week.

Thanks everyone for your helpful posts - Rurenga first thing in the morning with the Iron Ore price especially.

Keep up. the good work - tomorrow is another day!
    Regards
    Kangaroo1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.39
Change
-0.230(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $69.06B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.31 $43.51M 1.934M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1102 $22.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.39 670 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.